Front Desk Customer Service
Full Time/ Part Time April 1 - Oct 31
Camp Timber Lake and Zip Timber Lake is seeking professional, outgoing Front Desk staff.
As Front Desk staff, you are responsible for:
- Professional, personal, and efficient check-in and check-out for each guest of the campground, including camp sites, cabins, and RV.
- Providing information to any guest or visitor inquiries in person, by email or via telephone.
- Taking camping reservations over the phone and assisting prospects with online registration for high adventure canopy zip tours.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding the campground services, activities, and points of interest.
- Provide guest services to include issuing visitor passes, boat rentals and recording sales in the camp store.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Good computer skills, ability to answer telephone and voice mail and complete daily checklists.
- Accurately handle cash and credit transactions, including counting the bank at the beginning and end of designated shifts, and handle receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance in accordance to company policy.
- Maintain a proactive approach to guests' service needs, present in a friendly, outgoing and courteous manner at all times
- Work in cooperation with other members of the team, management, and owners.
- Ability to stand and / or sit for extended periods of time.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred, but will consider a minimum of 2 years prior customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a working knowledge of the English language
- Professional in both appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work varied hours, primarily evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
Seasonal Job Opportunities
260.672.3251 1740 E 675 N Huntington IN 46750 US email@example.com